weight Ticker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life Fitness Energy Multi-Vitamins

Good new, I have lost a total of 8.6lbs and I can truely feel the difference.  Just in the last two weeks I lost a total of 4.6 pounds! Woooooo-hooooo!!! What did I decide to do differently? I changed my vitamins. Two weeks ago I ran out of my usual One-A-Day women's vitamins and I was browsing the CVS when I came across the Life Fitness Brand Vitamins.  I had already planned to change my vitamins because I didn't feel like I was getting the full benefit of taking vitamins from the One-A-Days. I am anemic and use to have to take a seperate iron pill but when taking a vitamin that has 100% of the daily value of Iron...I just stick to the vitamins.  I am so glad that I did! I love, love, love my new vitamins....Life Fitness Brand Vitamins!!! These vitamins have DHA Omega-3, this is not normally found in vitamins. Also, these vitamins are jam packed with other important vitamins and minerals like: Vitamin A 3500IU 70%DV,FOLIC ACID 400mcg,100% DV,VITAMIN C 60MG,100%DV,DHA OMEGA 3 32mg,EPA 1mg,green tea 2.5mg. There is also caffeine 110mg.
What's great about the Caffeine is...I usually have a sickly reaction when I consume it in liquid form but it hasn't given me any problems. I make sure to take my vitamins at the same time everyday 9am, with water and breakfast. I challenge myself everyday to consume (2) 32oz. bottles of room tempurate water everyday. To add an extra perk, I also add to my first 32oz. of water a vitamin C pack. I take the vitamin C to help combat the sorness and achyness in my muscles associated with working out and it also helps to protect my immune system. I double up on Vitamin C when its that time of the month because I have found it gives me that extra kick when I am usually feeling drained mentally and physically.


Another added perk of the Life Fitness Brand Vitamins, is the amount for the price. I get a 90-day supply with Life Fitness at about $8.00 a bottle where I was only getting a 30-day supply with One-A-Days for just over $6.00 a bottle.  I think that is great...considering I am living on an unemployed budget, if ya know what I mean!!
I recommend these vitamins. I think they are a great find and so worth the value. Until next time...Keep Eating healthy and Stick to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment