weight Ticker

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Formaly P.H.A.T revamped to Happy,Healthy and Fat Free

To all my followers old and new,  Alzora's back!
 I know it's been a while...2010 was my last entry and a lot of life changing events have happened. For one, I have had another child. A little boy whom is now 2 years old. I am no longer engaged but I am in a new relationship, taking this one very slow. Through out the progression of my new journey I will be giving you update and small insights into my new love and my children.

As you can see I have changed the name of my blog to Happy, Healthy and Fat Free. In the process of revamping my blog and thinking about what this weight loss journey will require I realized that in order for me to reach my goals and also inspire others to do the same, I have to be happy with who I am every day. I had to understand that losing weight is more than just fitting into a certain size and of course, "Fat Free" as in losing the weight but also diminishing  the fatty  poisons intoxicating my body. " My body,my temple", right!

Lets let the journey began...
 What have I been doing? Well, first of all I have been using a weight loss app called My Fitness Pal. I log on from my iPhone as well as going on line. Also, My Fitness Pal is connected to my Facebook account. So it allows my friends and family to see how I am doing and it also allows for comments and motivation from my FB family. I log every piece of food and liquids that I put into my body;I also log my exercise.  I'm sure that there are plenty of you using this app., I think its wonderful. I like the updates like being able to log in all my food at once instead of one at  time which makes logging really easy. Also, I am constantly doing research, not everything works for everybody. So what works for me? What works for you? To answer that question I log into WebMd.,because there are articles to help me understand and find answers to my questions, there are recipes, and just like My Fitness Pal, a place to log my progression. I'm constantly on YouTube. It can't be a better place to relate to real people and real results. I also have a Instagam now because a pictures worth a thousand words. I  am exercising 3 times a week. I rotate between Zumba fitness and My slim in 6. Yes, I still use that program because it gave me such good results before. Why stray away from the things that work? And, finally, Im blogging again. Before getting pregnant with my now 2 year old, I had lost 35lbs.
I was working outside 8 hours a day, riding a bike or walking, I was going to school for Graphic Design, raising my kids and falling in love...actually planning a wedding. My life changed in an instant. My mom got sick and moved in with me in my small 3 bedroom apartment, my fiance cheated on me with his ex, I was put on bed rest so I had to leave school, I had to move out of my apartment and because I lost my job I had to find a place with my parents. I gained the 35 pounds back and then some. Some of these life events I am still dealing with, like my Mom still living with me. It's stressful , I have a belly now...I actually look like I am still 4 or 5 months pregnant. Its stress, its unhappiness and conflict that has caused me to be this way. I have made the decision to take hold of my life instead of my life taking hold of me. 
I have a Facebook page called, Happy, Healthy and Fat Free, check it out, leave comments, post your results. I look forward to hearing from you.
With much love and total commitment to finding the Healthier me....Alzora

Instagram:naturalhairzora
Facebook:Happy,healhy and Fat Free






No comments:

Post a Comment