weight Ticker

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The PostWorkout Muscle Relaxer Bath by Essence Magazine




One of my favorite things to do after a long week of work and working out is to take a nice hot bath. The heat of the water helps to tame the aches dwelling in my sore, aching muscles,as well as, helping to relieve stress. My favorite remedy for this comes from my faithful book,"The Essence Total Makeover."




What you will need:


  • 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
  • 2 drops of marjoram oil
  • 2 drops of lavender oil                                  
  • 2 drops of chamomile oil
  • 2 tablespoons canola,olive or almond oil


Directions:
Mix the oils and stir them into a warm bath. Soak and Relax.
Grab some candles, turn on some relaxing music,lay back and enjoy. When you emerge from your little piece of  Heaven on Earth you will feel like a new woman.


**Alternative Combinations:Try: arnica,lavender,rosemary,juniper and peppermint or lavender,chamomile,ginger,rosemary,almond and St.John's wort oils.  These combinations can also be used with a little vegetable oil as a massage oil. **

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for swinging by my blog! I love it when someone new discovers my journey; I find that every new person I 'meet' in this online community adds another bit of accountablity to my weight loss. Congrats on starting your own blog along the same lines; I really hope it works out for you like it has for me!

    ReplyDelete